At Novelis, we are dedicated to supporting the success of our stakeholders, especially our customers, employees, shareholders and communities, through excellence in environmental management, health, safety and quality (EHS&Q).
In particular, we provide financial and human resources for continual improvement in our operations and business practices to:
- Achieve zero injuries and illnesses through prevention and risk reduction;
- Minimise our impact on the environment by reducing the use of natural resources and preventing pollution; and
- Enhance the quality and benefits of our products and services throughout their life cycle, especially through increased recycling.
At Novelis, we are passionate about the following guiding principles and hold every employee accountable and personally responsible to support this policy.
- Commit to customer satisfaction by anticipating and understanding their needs;
- Create an atmosphere that motivates each of us, our contractors and visitors to attend to our own health and safety and that of those around us;
- Comply with all EHS regulatory requirements, Novelis’ own high standards and other applicable requirements;
- Proactively seek to increase aluminum recycling wherever we do business;
- Challenge each other to question the status quo to foster innovation and improvement;
- Measure our performance, procedures and equipment, and establish challenging objectives and targets to continually improve the effectiveness of our management systems;
- Build collaborative relationships with our key suppliers, customers and neighboring communities that foster continuous improvement and sustainable development;
- Celebrate our successes and accomplishments.
This policy is based on our values. Our focused actions will bring sustainable results and high performance.
Read the Novelis, Warrington’s commitment to delivering our EHS policy and Quality policy.